I worked in Hilversum at NEP Group on various TV shows, like “Wedden dat ik het kan”, “Dance Dance Dance”, “Ziggo Sports”, “De Wereld Draait Door University” and some others.
Many of these shows where part CGI. This was done real-time with AR in Unreal Engine. Like this show the city behind the audience was created in Maya/Unreal en placed on the green-screen. In other shows the whole set was CGI.
- Creating sets/props in Maya
- Implementing sets/props in Unreal Engine
- Creating PBR textures in Substance painter
- Creating animations in Maya & Unreal Engine
- Compositing in After Effects
- Optimizing/retouching pictures in Photoshop