I worked (from 2009 to 2011) at Motek Entertained in Amsterdam. Where I worked as an animator, motion capture operator and as an junior project manager on four different seasons and a featured film of the “Sprookjesboom”.
“De Sprookjesboom” is a TV series for little kids. All animations were done with motion capture. The motion capture recordings where synced with the prerecorded voice recordings and linked to Motion Builder for a live preview with lip sync. Puppeteers added the facial expressions at the same moment. In post the cloth simulations, finger & prop animations and special effects where added and all composed in Nuke.
- Motion capture recording with Vicon Blade & Motion Builder
- Hand & prop animation with Motion Builder & Maya
- Special Effects creation in Maya
- Creating props/sets in Maya & ZBrush
- Texture creation in Photoshop
- Composition in Nuke
- Manage a small team