I worked in Hilversum at NEP Group on various TV shows, like “Wedden dat ik het kan”, “Dance Dance Dance”, “Ziggo Sports”, “De Wereld Draait Door University” and some others.
Many of these shows where part CGI. This was done real-time with AR in Unreal Engine. In the example 90% of the set is CGI. The set, shirts, players are all created in Maya & Unreal Engine and projected on the green -screen in real-time.
- Creating sets/props in Maya & Marvelous Designer.
- Implementing sets/props in Unreal Engine
- Creating PBR textures in Substance painter
- Creating animations in Maya & Unreal Engine
- Compositing in After Effects
- Optimizing/retouching pictures in Photoshop